Today Ryland was given a cow by a manager at Chick-fil-A for being “so sweet.”
Yesterday the manager at Winn-Dixie gave him a sheet of stickers for being good while we waited on the self-checkout attendant to manually input my coupons.
I guess retail workers see a lot of bratty children or something.
I had planned to run today but decided against it because
- my back hurt a little
- my wrist hurt a little
- there’s 20 mph winds with 30 mph gusts
- I’d be pushing the stroller with all that
- I’m a wimp
I will get my butt on the recumbent bike this evening though.
21 Notes/ Hide
- largesunglasses likes this
- ontherunmama likes this
- shrinkingmomma said: He looks so grown up!
- runningtofitinmypants likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- abitofsilliness said: Retail workers see a LOOOOT of bratty children. Sweet kids stand out and are so refreshing!
- abitofsilliness likes this
- magaloops said: he is getting so big!!
- magaloops likes this
- lifeinsteps likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- szeeee likes this
- onefitmama said: My youngest sister is a cashier at Fred Meyers and every time she sees me she give me a huge hug and thanks me for raising well-behaved children. Yeah, retail workers see a TON of bratty children and they definitely notice the well-behaved ones.
- activealways likes this
- connieanony said: Trust me… having worked in grocery, retail, and now schools… there are LOTS of bratty children! People really do notice when you have extra, super well-behaved kids.
- snapthistiger likes this
- laurworksandwonders likes this
- chelsearuns said: I love that shirt on him! As someone who used to work in fast food, I can tell you people in that position definitely DO appreciate children with manners. Too many naughty and rude kids running around these days.
- clevcrew likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- nikkidoesthings posted this