My week trial at Gold’s:
- Friday I got a tour and then used some of the cardio equipment (3 miles).
- Monday I did a CXworks class which killed my hips (in a good way) and left my abs quite sore the next day + cardio (3 miles)
- Tuesday I met with a trainer. She watched me run and the only critique she had was that I slumped my shoulders forward. I said that it was probably due to pushing the stroller. She showed me some exercises for my hips and to help with my running posture. We did some other stuff, too, including standing in a half-squat on a bosu ball while pulling down on a rope that had a kettlebell on the other end. That was fun and worked everything.
- Wednesday I was 100% sore and also a little achy in my joints from sneezing.
- Today I went to Body Combat. Kickboxing classes are probably my favorite kind in my limited experience of classes. I was still feeling a little achy, but felt fine during the class.
Fun exercise week. Tomorrow will probably be recumbent bike time or maybe a walk (if I leave the house for something else). Saturday is supposed to be pretty again, so we’ll run!